Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Supersleep, supersleep, he's supersleepy

So I am too tired to really write about anything deep but when I do get the energy, it'll be on the phrase "I don't agree with 'it' but I love you anyway". Let me wet your pallet by saying that it's a stupid phrase.

If you like poetry click here, here, here, here, and here.*

When I get more energy I will also talk about the extent of my averageness and how that relates to something else (I forgot).

Today was also my brother's 8th grade promotion. He got an award for music. We "watched" the laker game via text updates on espn, made cool pictures** in the car with glowsticks, and we just finished spooning. Yay for sibs.

Hoping this post finds you well.

--Zay

*Sorry. Too tired. I'll show you later. Promise.
**Remind me to show you guys pics of my satchel, phone case, the clothes I emailed my mom, the neon pics we took tonight and whatever else I always said I should and didn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment