Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A Bit of Encouragement

"I’ll pray for you, you pray for me, I love you, I need you to survive" Hey Ayanna, you truly are loved. This world is much better with you in it. You are a very loving person. I dislike all the institutional aspects of religion, but you embody the gist of it. Love. Jesus loved all, no matter what SOCIETY labels those who r different. Religion is not meant 2 put others down, don't listen 2 the them. Hopefully w/time they will undrstnd. Harness who u r hun. You are a pillar 4 many. Love you.
--Anonymous on Formspring

Hi dear. so i haven't talked to you in forever. but i thought I would tell you how amazing you are anyways I'm glad you are finding your way. don't ever give up.
--Anonymous on Formspring

i don't like the way people are treating you on formspring. you are who you are. you're a great person and a great friend.


--Anonymous on Formspring

I can't get to the rest of them :-/ maybe some day I'll figure it out

No comments:

Post a Comment