Friday, April 2, 2010

My Dilemma

I'm just barely an adult but I'm a pretty old soul. For me, that comes with wanting a family of my own...now. I am always thinking about new ways that I'm going to father my kids. I take notes on what I see other parents do. I think about it so much that I almost think I should write all these things down but at the same time I think it'd be lame to have to parent using a book, even if it's your own. I figure I'll just stick with loving them and making sure they know that and see how the rest develops.

However, before children comes a wife. Herein lies my dilemma. I'm mostly attracted to studs. But being that those who identify as studs are typically attracted to women... I'm SOL. I mean especially since I'm asexual. I've seen when lesbians try to get together with trans guys and it works out for while but when they realize that transguys are real men, it turns them off. I know I'm young and I have a while but I want someone to give my love to


--Zay

No comments:

Post a Comment