Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Fresh Start, New Me

So since I stopped blogging the first time and since I've come back, I've done a lot of growing. I'm also a much happier person and I realized that if someone were to read this from the beginning would be listening to a completely different person. Well not completely different...but a different me. So I thought I would just definitively lay out everything I'm doing these days.

I'm working on a Website right now. It's up but I'm not done with it yet. It's to more fully document my transition and to bring pretty much the rest of what I'm about to say into one spot. It'll have pictures, videos, (if I can figure it out) a direct link to this blog (of I'll just copy and paste), lots of links and a place where you can ask me questions, etc.

I still have my Youtube. I'm uploading more often and I'm always taking topic requests. Plus, I have a fancy new computer so I can make them cooler :)

That's about it as far as online stuff. I have a formspring and a tumblr and a twitter. I just got the formspring so I'm not sure exactly how to use it. I don't use my tumblr much and I haven't used twitter in a while but they all intrigue me so maybe I'll try harder to update everything in my life. Lol

As far as offline, I'm now single. I'm not on hormones but I have my appointment April 14th. No name change, no surgeries. I came out to my parents once but that didn't go well so I'm working on my second time and hopefully last.

I'm in a constant state of self-discovery and analysis, trying to be the best person I can be. It won't do me any good to be on hormones but still not like who I am. So that's where I am now.

Over n Out
Zay

No comments:

Post a Comment