Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Great Expectations (More Binder Stuff & Facebook)

10:20 or so

So hopefully my binder should be coming today! I'm really excited. I even dreamt about it. 

----------Dream Sequence---------

So I wake up and there's a box next to my bed. I open it and there are a whole bunch of textbooks and a few shirts in there. I find a note from Nick (The guy who runs the program) saying that this was so it would be less obvious what it was if my parents were to get to it first. So I go through the shirts and find the binder. I try to put it on and its as hard as everyone says but once I get it on, it does absolutely nothing. It was like wearing a tank top. So I was sad because of the long wait and also because you can't order another binder from the program for 6 months so I was stuck until at least the end of august without a binder.

-------Back to Life, Back to Reality---------

So I'm just waiting to the mailman now. On another note, my boyfriend finally broke down and got a facebook. Well one of my friends from school added him. None of my friends know either one of us is trans so they'll be confused that he has "interested in: men" and a shoutout to his boyfriend or that he's a biofemale. So we'll see how this plays out. I wanted to tell her soon anyways. Well all of my school friends. So stay tuned!


12:15 or so

Saw my mom go out to get the mail and saw my package in her hand. I was really excited but also kind of disappointed that I didn't get to it first. Then she knocks on my door:

Mom: Who's Nick Kunkel?
Me: I don't know. That's probably something I got from a website.
Mom: Well why don't we see what's in OUR package?
Me: It's not yours and I'm trying to work on my project so could you leave me alone?
Mom: Your a rude lil thang.
Me: *shrugs*
Mom: No strange men coming in the house, right?
Me: No...
Mom: Well why not just open it? *reaching around to grab it from me*
Me: I don't know what it is. It just came from a website I signed up for.
Mom: So you don't know what it is?
Me: No... *thinking "didn't I JUST say that?"*
Mom: Oh, ok.
Me:  *trying to make her forget about it* you wanna hear my project so far?
Mom: Yea, lemme here it.
Me: *plays it*
Mom: *Mentions getting together with one of her producer friends tomorrow and leaves without mentioning the package.*
Me: *thinking "mission accomplished"*

Another update/ maybe pics in 2 hours!

4:30 or so



What do you think? =D

1 comment:

  1. Ahaha, he broke down and got a face book. Nice coersing. Wow, my spelling is bad.

    Sup Z, say hey to 'BF' yes, for me? It's been a while since I spoke to him. Been a while since I spoke to anyone, actually.

    Maybe I'm just being anti-social. Eh. Oh well.

    Binder: hmm, I personally can't see THAT much of a difference, but maybe that's because you didn't look like you 'stuck' out much to begin with. Pictures aren't the best way to figure that out either, and a tight sports bra looks (in my opinion) to be able to do the same thing that binder does.

    Either way, yay for binding!

    -Khai

    ReplyDelete