Friday, April 2, 2010

Indiscrepancies

This quarter in school, I'm taking a class on Christianity. It's interesting to learn all the historical aspects of it. It's only the 2nd day of class but I'm already learning knew stuff. I don't know how taking this class will affect me but I did learn something interesting: Indiscrepancies between the four gospels are what makes the fundamentals of Christianity believable to historians and other scholars. Because the four gospels were written by different people, it would seem fake to have them all say the same thing since they all have different points of view. What do you think of that? I feel like it's really deep and could be applied to a lot of things but maybe not...maybe it's just an interesting fact. It'll be interesting to see whether this class strengthens my beliefs or causes me to question them. I'm hoping for the former.

--Zay

No comments:

Post a Comment