Saturday, December 19, 2009

So!

I've been home a week and it's been painful. On thursday my mom's performing arts school had their christmas recital and my mom made me wear her clothes and heels and earrings. Yesterday I dressed like I would dress any other day and I could see the pain in my mother's eyes wondering where she went wrong or something and she kept sighing and looking into the distance and repeating "are you sure you don't want to wear earrings?"

I just woke up from a dream where I came out to my little brother who then wanted nothing to do with me. My parents didn't want to hear what I had to say and all my friends faded away. But despite the negativity of it, that dream, thursday night and all the young lady comments i've received have really made me want to come out before i go back to school.

So over the next few days, I'm hoping to write seperate letters to my parents, my lil brother, my gf and her family and my friends. After that It's on them. I'll post what I come up with here when I'm done.

No comments:

Post a Comment