Saturday, December 26, 2009

Progress so far

So I finished the first draft of my my coming out letter to my parents. I'm having a friend look over it to make sure it sounds smooth and I want to maybe add something. I'll post the final draft when it's all done. After this one I have potentially 3 more to go: for my gf, for my friends, and for my lil bro.

I've also decided to start taking the steps toward getting T. I was going to call up the LA Gay Center today but they're not open until Monday so hopefully I don't lose my fervor before then.

This Christmas was kind of disappointing. The gifts aren't important but they are appreciated. I have probably mentioned this in previous posts but my mother desperately wants me to be girly. I got money and a post-it holder from my dad, an armband from my brother, a screen protector from my gf...and a sweater dress and earrings from my mother. I literally wanted to cry. I intend on coming out soon so hopefully that ends up being before the return period is over cuz I don't want to hurt her feelings but at the same time she knows I don't like stuff like that regardless of my gender identity so I was kind of hurt that she chose to buy me something she wanted rather than what I wanted.

I've also changed my name. The updated version is Zavier Nehemiah Alexander DaVonn Heidelberg. I'm debating on the spelling of my first name. Zavier, XaVier, Xavier...idk. I like writing Z's in cursive...that's really the only reasoning I have right now and that it'd be easier to pronounce correctly the first time.

I also have the opportunity to come out to a friend tomorrow but I'm not yet quite sure. I think that's it for now. I'm sleepy

Over n Out
--Zay

No comments:

Post a Comment