Tuesday, December 22, 2009

The sleepover

was great :) I got called Zay/Xavier and he the whole time and I got to visit the LA Gay & Lesbian center which is probably where I'll be getting my prescription when it's time. My friend had an appt there today. It was a really nice building. Lots of smiley people. Very diverse. Everyone just seemed happy to be there and happy to help. It was also very professional, not a shack or a dilapidated building. They even had gender neutral bathrooms on the 2nd floor.

Then I got back home and right away with the 'she'-ing....

In other news, during the period where I was trying to force myself not to be trans, I hid my binder from myself and I CAN'T FIND IT! I've looked everywhere at home and at school and I really can't find it. But I guess it's ok because I want a different style anyways and when I get my new financial aid check I'll be getting either a 994 or a 983. Both of them would reduce or eliminate the annoying rolling up that binders love to do. Guess that's it for now.

Over n Out
-Zay

No comments:

Post a Comment