Saturday, January 16, 2010

Okaaaaay...

So I had a fun weekend planned with my friends and then my mom told me I had to come home this weekend because "we can't pretend that we aren't trying to work through things". I told her I wanted to stay to see what was going on in LA since she told me to get out more but she said I had to come home to run some tests. So this morning I'm up after a mere five hours of sleep to do some test so that my mom can know which herbs to give me to cure me. Honestly I welcome the tests if it helps them see that it's not gonna be that easy. Whenever we start family counseling I think I'll tell them everything I've hidden from them the last 10 years. How I felt then up until I realized I was trans. Major difference. I'll post the outcome of the test later on

No comments:

Post a Comment