Monday, November 16, 2009

Questions for today

...and everyday. These are some of the questions that plague me daily:

Why is it wrong to be me?
Why is being able to love myself mutually exclusive of being loved by others?
Why is the only time I can see myself and be myself when I'm alone?
Why can I only hear my voice in the midst of silence?
Would God still love me?
Is this God's doing?
Is this a test?
Am I making this up?
Would I end up in hell?
Am I willing to go to hell for this?
Am I doing this to myself?
Is this how I really feel?
When all is said and done, will I be alone?
Will I be happy?
Will I be worse off?
Would crying help?
Why can't I let myself cry?
Am I sabotaging my future?
Can I be a good husband? Brother? Son? Friend?
Will I even get the chance to prove it?
Will I lose my girl?
Will I lose my friends?
Will I lose my family?
Who is Zay?
How is he different from Ayanna?
Will I like him?
Will everyone else like him?
Will he be who I am or just another role to play?

I'm back on Mensroom and I'm gonna start my transition one painful step at a time. Hopefully I can figure out the answers to these and the others before I come to the crossroads. I'm really back this time, I'm just not sure in what capacity or for how long. We'll just wing it.

--Xavier

No comments:

Post a Comment