Friday, November 20, 2009

Neil Armstrongin' it

So today (Friday even though it feels like Thursday) is a huge step for me in my transition. I'm going to an actual store to buy man clothes. My girlfriend is getting initiated into her fraternity on Saturday and I wanted to look nice. I ordered some non-shiny dressy shoes and I'm getting those tomorrow too. I'm going to get a black belt and black tie, a black sweater and khakis if they have them. If not, I'll wear my nicer pair of jeans (I only have 2 pair). And I need socks I guess but I have thin ones if the tab is already high. I also might cut my hair tomorrow. FINALLY! My girlfriend is down but she said she wanted to go with me. That means I'd have to wait until January essentially and I don't know if I really wanna wait that long. I don't know if I can. I want her to be a part of it especially because she wants to but I also kinda just wanna show up sexy for her tomorrow. So we'll see. I hope she's too blinded by my sexy to be mad that I didn't wait.

I am loving my new deodorant. My gf digs the smell :-) I want to get axe body wash tomorrow too. I just want the world I guess. I'll post pictures if I remember to take them.

Oh! More man clothes news: I am wearing a full tux tomorrow. Yay! and my new boxerbriefs came but only 2 out of 4 so I have to make a call...but yep. Tomorrow/today will be a good day.

And it's the day of remembrance. I don't know if I can go to the on-campus event because I have class but I want to show up and support for the last hour.

Ok I'm done.

Over n Out
-XaVier Nehemiah (Zay)


No comments:

Post a Comment